§ 1. General
2. The terms used in the Policy mean:)Service: website https://www.madegro.pl;
1) User: an entity using a publicly available Service;
2) Owner: MADEGRO Ruslan Martyniak, Scientific 56/6, 02-463 Warsaw, 5342251831, 367746726;
3) Cookies: text files sent by the Website and stored on the User's end device, which the User uses when browsing the websites. The files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. Cookies most often contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the end device and the number;
3. The objective of the Policy shall be in particular to:
2) to protect your privacy to the extent that it meets the standards and requirements set forth in applicable law.
4. The Owner shall limit the collection and use of information concerning Users to the minimum necessary to provide services to them.
5. In order to gain full access through the Service to the content and services offered by the Owner, it is advisable to accept the rules resulting from the Policy. Acceptance may be made using the settings of the software installed on the device used by you or the configuration of the service.
6. The following m.in shall apply:
1) Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2017.1907 i.e. as amended);
2) Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017.1219 i.e. as amended);
(3) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ C 133, 11.12.2016, p. 1). L 119 of 4.5.2016) together with Polish data protection regulations.
4) Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2019 item 1781 i.e.).
§ 2. Protection of privacy and personal data
1. Data concerning Users are processed by the Owner in accordance with the law. The personal data obtained by the Owner of users are processed on the basis of the consent given by the User or the occurrence of another condition entitling to the processing of data according to the provisions, in particular the Regulation.
2. The owner shall take special care to protect the interests of data subjects and shall in particular ensure that such data are:
1) processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner for Clients and other data subjects;
(2) collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with those purposes;
(3) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
(4) correct and updated where necessary;
(5) stored in a form which allows the data subject to be identified for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
6) processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational means,
3. The owner shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the personal data processed according to the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing and the risk of infringement of the rights or freedoms of natural persons.
4. The owner shall strive to systematically modernize the iterating, technical and organizational measures used to protect this data, in particular the Owner shall provide updates of it protection measures to protect against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats arising from the functioning of the information system and telecommunications networks.
5. The Owner may, in addition to other legal cases, process the following personal data of the Client necessary for the establishment, formation of content, amendment or termination of the contract:
1) the name and names of the Client;
(2) the permanent address of residence;
(3) the address for correspondence, if different from the address of residence;
4) the right to object to processing or to restrict processing;
5) customer's e-mail addresses;
(6) a telephone number;
6. The Owner may process, with the customer's consent and for the purposes of advertising, market research and customer behavior and preferences for the purpose of improving the quality of services provided by the Owner, other data concerning the Customer that are not necessary for the provision of the service electronically.
7. To any User who has in any way made his/her data available to the Owner, the Owner shall ensure access to the data and the exercise of other rights of the data subjects in accordance with the applicable laws, including:
1) the right to withdraw consent on the processing of personal data;
(2) the right to information concerning their personal data;
(3) the right to control the processing of data, including their completion, updating, rectifier, deletion;
4) the right to object to processing or to restrict processing;
5) the right to complain to the supervisory authority and use other legal means to protect their rights.
8. The owner may process personal data in an automated manner, including profiling, on the terms of the Regulation. In this case, the purpose of the Owner's actions are marketing purposes or the need to personalize the messages sent to Users (including matching the information to the user's needs or expectations). The User has the right to object to such processing of his data – this objection can be expressed by sending a message to the Address of the Owner.
9. A person having access to personal data processes it only on the basis of the authority of the Owner or a contract entrusting the processing of personal data and only on the instructions of the Owner.
10. In connection with the activity of the Service, the Owner uses the services of other entities, including in order to perform the contract with the User. Users' personal data may be transferred:
1) the hosting company,
2) software providers to operate the Service,
(3) internet service providers,
4) companies providing courier or postal services,
5) providers of electronic payment platforms,
6) invoicing software providers,
(7) accounting entities,
(8) marketing or advertising service providers.
§ 3. Cookies
2. Cookies are used to:
1) adapt the content of the Service to the user's preferences;
2) optimizing the use of the Service, in particular by recognizing the User's terminal equipment,
3) creation of statistics,
4) maintaining the User's session,
5) providing the User with advertising content.
3. The Owner processes statistical information regarding the use of the Website, including information about the session, IP number, the amount of time spent on individual pages and subpages, the use of individual functionalities of the services, information about the device and web browser. These data are processed in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the Regulation in the legitimate interest of the administrator to facilitate the use of the Service, improve the quality and functionality of the services provided, and the processing of such data does not violate the rights and freedoms of users. User information is not used for any additional purposes.
4. This data is processed within the framework of the Owner's current activities, but no longer than 60 days after receipt of the information. After this time, the Owner may further process general statistical data, which will be devoid of any information regarding individual Users.
5. Please note that in some cases the software installed by the User on the end device used to browse the web (e.g. web browser) introduces the default storage of Cookies in the User's end device. Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed, among other things, in such a way as to block the automatic settings of cookies or to inform about their each inclusion in the User's end device. Detailed information in this regard is available in the settings and instructions for the software (web browser).
7. Changing the settings constitutes an expression of objection, which in the future may cause difficulties in the use of the Service. Completely disabling the option to accept Cookies will not mean that you will not be able to view the content posted on the Website, subject to those to which access requires logging in.
8. Failure to change the settings means that the data will be placed on the User's end device (the use of the Website will result in the automatic posting of Cookies on the User's end device).
9. Cookies are stored on the User's devices for no more than 12 months.
10. Stored data contained in the User's end device does not cause configuration changes in the User's end device or the software installed in that device.
11. Information regarding Cookies also applies to other similar technologies used within the Service.
§ 4. Complaints
1.Complaints can be addressed to the Owner in electronic form to the address of firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. It is possible to use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and redress in legal relations with Consumers, including:
(1) the possibility of resolving disputes electronically via the ODR (online dispute resolution) platform, available https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=PL;
(2) the possibility of arbitration before a common court or other authorities.
3. The owner undertakes to consider the complaint within 14 days.
4. If the complaint is accepted, the Owner will take appropriate action.
5. In order to process complaints, the Owner processes personal data of Users submitting complaints, in particular the e-mail address, name, surname, content of the complaint, the circumstances of the event giving birth to the complaint, information obtained during the processing of the complaint, including the investigation of the event giving birth to it. In the course of handling complaints, the Owner may process a number of other information, including information about the User's use of the Services, cookies or other similar technologies, information about devices. These data are processed in accordance with Article 6(1)(b.b of the Regulation for the purpose of examining complaints and are processed for the time necessary to process the complaint and after the conclusion of the complaint procedure for archiving purposes in accordance with the Accounting Act, if necessary to defend against possible claims against the service provider.
6. If an investigation is taken regarding a possible violation of the provisions of the Regulations, Policy or law, the principles of social coexistence or good manners, the Owner may process the User's personal data until the end of the ongoing proceedings and until the expiry of the limitation period for claims, which usually is 3 years, but in special cases provided for by law may be longer. This data will then be processed, including made available in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, i.e. in the legitimate interest of the controller to pursue its claims against the User. The legitimate interest of the administrator will then be the overriding objective of the User's rights and freedoms.
§ 5. Final provisions
1.The policy was adopted by order of the Owner and enters into force on 14.04.2020. The content of the Policy may be changed in the same way.
2. Any deviation from the Policy shall be in writing on pain of nullity.
3. The law applicable to the Policy shall be the law of the Republic of Poland.
4. In matters not regulated by the Policy, the relevant legal provisions shall apply.